FCA holds careers for those truly seeking to learn for a lifetime, employing talented individuals who have a commitment to grow in the professional community and to contribute towards team-oriented design. Our approach to project management allows you to gain exposure to a variety of project facets. Our staff appreciates the practice of architecture while acquiring proficiency in all its forms.
At FCA, rewards are beyond the satisfaction received from working on the industry-changing projects that we spearhead. Our compensation package includes performance reviews and bi-annual bonus opportunities. We offer competitive benefits that recognize the value and service of our employees. Below is a brief list of the benefits we provide to ensure the talent we employ can perpetuate the unparalleled quality of services we offer.
- Life, medical, dental, vision insurance
- Matching 401 (k) employee retirement plan
- Flexible work/life balance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid membership dues for the National Chapter of the American Institute of Architects
- Public transit commuter benefits / in-house parking / bicycle parking
- In-house gym and shower
- Reimbursement for select exams and continuing education
- Harvard Graduate School of Design
- Acupressure Therapy Sessions
- Child/pet friendly
Every year, we provide opportunities for interns from domestically and internationally-acclaimed schools of architecture and design to join use and learn the practice in a fully-immersed setting. We provide a path to career growth within the firm. Interns who have worked with us have often continued their career at FCA, advancing to levels of associate and principal.
Whether you are a student, a recent graduate, or simply hold an interest in becoming part of our team, we would like to hear from you. Contact us for open opportunities, or send in your resume and cover letter, and schedule an appointment with us.